- The Evolution of NZS 391X contract
- Construction Contracts- Types and Differences between NZS 391X
- What’s was it like to be an Engineer’s Rep for the 1st Time,
- Questions to Ask Yourself before you begin your ER role
- Traits of an Engineer to the Contract and Engineer’s Representative
- The roles of Engineer to the Contract, Engineer’s Representative, Assistant to the Engineer’s Representative, The Principal
- Contract administration, communications, and documentation
- Legal implications and Risks when taking on ETC and ER roles with respect to H&S Act, and professional indemnity and contract communications, disputes
- Key Response Timeframes to manage as Engineers Rep to assist E2C
- Assessment & Processing Progress Payments
- Assessment & Processing Extensions Of Time
- Assessment & Process Variations
- Case studies when things go bad when Calibre were providing Contract admin and ETC and ER services, share experiences
About the presenter
David Chung BE Civil (Hons) CPENG, IntPe, CMEngNZ.
David is recognised as a specialist in the preparation of contracts, experienced in procurement and construction contracts and the role of Engineer to the Contract. He has worked throughout New Zealand, Fiji, India, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
David provides Project Management & Engineer to the Contract services in the transportation, structural and water disciplines.