AM 101 introduces principles and key concepts essential to successful Asset Management.
By the end of the course you will understand:
- Why we practice Infrastructure Asset Management and its importance to society
- The benefits and drivers of Infrastructure Asset Management within an organisation
- The key elements for implementing good Asset Management into an organisation and enabling continuous improvement.
The course materials are based on the authoritative resource the Āpōpō Guide.
On completion, you will be awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in asset management
- Those who want to align their understanding of asset management with the Āpōpō Guide
- People from any profession who are interested in asset management.
Typical Attendees Include
- Asset Managers
- Project managers
Recommended Prior Learning
- None – AM 101 is perfect for those new to infrastructure asset management
This course gives you the foundation you need to navigate the complexities of asset management with clarity and confidence.
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Case studies
- Summative assessment
- The importance of infrastructure
- The stewardship of infrastructure
- What is Asset Management?
- The case for investing in Asset Management
- The Asset Management System
- Enabling Continuous Improvement