AM 307 will help you develop an understanding of performance management and continuous improvement in asset management.
Attendees will learn about designing and developing a performance management framework, evaluating the performance of the asset management system, and developing an improvement plan.
The course materials are based on the authoritative resources International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM) and ISO 55000 suite of Standards.
Through this course you will learn to:
- Design and develop a performance management framework that effectively drives performance improvement.
- Evaluate performance against asset management objectives and levels of service requirements.
- Evaluate effectiveness of the performance monitoring programme, identify learnings, and communicate recommendations.
- Link your performance monitoring framework with continuous improvement planning.
On completion, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.
This course is a collaboration between Āpōpō and Water New Zealand.
Who should attend
Anyone working in asset management, particularly those towards the early stages of their asset management journey, but also those looking for a quick refresher.
Typical attendees include
- Project managers
- Asset Managers
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Case studies
- Summative assessment
To provide a solid foundation and facilitate understanding of performance management and continuous improvement in asset management.
- Performance management and frameworks
- Understanding your customers
- Levels of service
- Performance measures, monitoring, reporting and evaluation.
Recommended prior learning or equivalent experience
- An understanding of the content of the following badges: AM 101, AM 202, AM 203 and AM 204.