What you need to know:
Āpōpō Guide launch: 12 October 2023
Āpōpō Guide availability: Āpōpō Members only
Āpōpō Guide cost: $nil
The Āpōpō Guide is less than two weeks away! This groundbreaking resource for infrastructure asset management professionals in Aotearoa New Zealand will be released in full to all Āpōpō Members at a special launch event straight after the 2023 Āpōpō Annual General Meeting on Thursday 12 October 2023.
And we are very excited to announce today that full unrestricted access to the Āpōpō Guide will be an exclusive MEMBER ONLY benefit.
That means, if you are an Āpōpō Member, from 12 October 2023, for no additional fee, you will automatically have full and unrestricted access to comprehensive best practice asset management guidance, woven together with te ao Māori and Mātauranga Māori, and ISO 55000 principles. Only Āpōpō Members may access the Āpōpō Guide.
The Āpōpō Guide has been designed and written entirely from scratch, to support our Members as infrastructure asset management professionals practicing right here and now in Aotearoa New Zealand. The Āpōpō Guide is your comprehensive companion, a living resource designed to evolve and expand in response to the ever-changing landscape of infrastructure asset management practice.
- Weaves together concepts and principles from the award-winning Āpōpō Digital Badge learning programme, ISO 55000 series, te ao Māori, Mātauranga Māori, and globally sourced asset management best practices.
- Intuitive online navigation (desktop and mobile) so you can explore concepts related to your workflow
- AI powered Chatbot to help you find the answers you need from within the guide
- Online discussion forum with your Āpōpō Member peers to ask for help and offer your own insights
- Take your own notes as a reminder of important thoughts and interpretation
- User contributions are invited and published fortnightly to constantly expand the resources available and experiences shared
- A living resource that will grow and develop over time
- Printable (individual) pages allowing Members to have frequently used content in the medium they prefer
- Authored and peer-reviewed by subject matter experts from leading consulting firms, generously sharing valuable knowledge for the betterment of the profession
- Te ao Māori specialist contributors, expertly bringing the Māori world view to asset management for the first time
- Practical and useful, with design by an award-winning developer of online learning and resource programmes
To access the Āpōpō Guide from 12 October, please make sure your 2023/24 Āpōpō membership is up to date (paid). If you aren’t yet a Member, join now to ensure you are ready access the Āpōpō Guide.
Āpōpō Membership categories are:
|Membership / access subscriptions*
|Life and Honorary
|As elected by Āpōpō members
|Fulltime study and working less than 40 hours / month
|For all asset management professionals
|Less than five years working as an asset management professional
|65 years+ and not regularly working as an asset management professional
|Not resident in Aotearoa New Zealand
|Non-member / public
^ subject to membership category approval at 2023 AGM
* quarterly pro-rata for membership year to 30 June
Corporate subscriptions are flexible with memberships able to be purchased online to match the number of individuals who need to access the Āpōpō Guide. Multiple member subscriptions also attract volume discounts.
The countdown is on. The Āpōpō Guide is coming. Are you ready?
To find out more, please feel free to contact me or the Āpōpō team at firstname.lastname@example.org