Risk is everywhere, whether it’s natural disasters, system failures, economic downturns, disruptive change, or legal pitfalls. It isn’t possible to eliminate risk entirely, but risks can be managed.
AM 433 is designed to help you improve your understanding of risk and resilience and how to integrate them into all aspects of decision-making.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Assess asset risks for multiple failure modes and gaps
- Develop a programme of asset network and organisational resilience plan
- Quantify risk and resilience levels for the organisation
- Evaluate risk mitigation options to close identified gaps
- Integrate risk and resilience into all aspects of decision-making.