AM 304 will help you develop an understanding of the importance and function of the strategic aspects of asset management, including the areas needed to put together an Asset Management Strategy or Strategic Asset Management Plan.
The course materials are based on the authoritative resources International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM) and ISO 55000 suite of Standards.
The learning objectives for AM 304 are to understand the scope and elements of Asset Management Strategy to a core level of maturity, including the following:
- Define the scope of an Asset Management System
- Identify stakeholders and their requirements
- Identify risks and opportunities
- Define asset management objectives
- Identify investment needs and constraints
- Define an asset management performance framework
- Define the planned approach to procurement.
On completion of the online course, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.