AM 306 focuses on the delivery phase of the asset management process, giving you the competencies and confidence to manage the delivery of a broad range of work programmes, to realise the organisation’s sought outcomes.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of effective delivery
- Describe the delivery aspects of the asset lifecycle
- Develop and manage works programmes
- Outline the process of designing infrastructure assets
- Prepare for and commission the delivery of the works programmes
- Implement quality, environmental, and health and safety management
- Carry out inspections and implement a defect management process.
Typical attendees include
- Project managers
- Asset managers
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Case studies
- Summative assessment