At the Land Development Engineering Group Forum on 18-19 March 2021 there will be an election for five members of the Committee.
The purpose of the Land Development Engineering Group (LDEG) is to provide leadership and strategic advice to the New Zealand Land Development industry on best practice Land Development Engineering.
The Committee meets 3-4 times per year, and also has audio meetings around forum planning. Nominations are open for representation from the following IPWEA NZ Branch areas:
Regions of Representation:
- One Member from the Otago/Southland Branch
- One Member from the Northern South Island Branch
- One Member from the Wellington/Taranaki Branch
- One Member from the East Coast Branch
- One Member from the Northern Branch
If you are interested in standing for election, please contact Freda Wells (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12th of March. You must be a member of IPWEA NZ to be eligible. Join us!